Friday, March 11, 2011

Requisition Article 7

I love you like the paper clips I’ve arranged
into the shape of a heart on my clandestine desk
which was given to me by the prime governor
of Sufrani during my deracinated trip to Africa
while working on several not unimportant projects

I like the way you kiss me,
it reminds me of how egregious girls
used to kiss in Nebraska farmyards
when the winter was coming
and they were hungry dogs

I enjoy the dances that you do
and the way you insist I only
give you dollar bills
even though I’m exceptionally rich

I love the deregionalised morning after
in grand hotels which they pay for;
that amelioration of categorical joy
and the epic liquidation of the individual.

I like your eyes.
they never look at me the wrong way.

I enjoy you.

I love the adventure of creeping off to mountain huts
and the 6 a.m. petit mort blues, when you sit there
in nothing but your shoes.

I like the way we smell together,
that mix of woman and cigar.

I enjoy being your representative in government
during these historic epoch-making times,
you serve your country like a soldier down in Alamo
providing veritable ease to the governors

I love telling you what to do
to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment